We partner with TSYS to support business customers who have credit card processing and point-of-sale needs.
TSYS is a global payments company and a leading provider of technology-enabled, software-driven payments solutions. TSYS offers innovative products and services and provides exceptional customer service.
Through the program, an American Federal Banker works closely with the business client and a dedicated TSYS representative to determine the best e-payment solution for the business.
Key Business Advantages
Accepting credit and debit cards is a simple fact of doing business today. Most retail sales are being made with an electronic payment, and customers purchase more when they use credit cards, debit cards or other electronic payment methods, such as gift and loyalty cards.
Business owners don’t need to be an expert to accept card payments. American Federal offers hassle-free merchant payment processing solutions and exceptional service to meet your customers’ needs, allowing you to manage the day-to-day operations of your business.
Our Merchant Services benefits include:
- Devices Tailored to Fit your Business. Accept payments almost anywhere you do business – on site with PC countertop registers or handheld devices, online, or with mobile card readers for customers on the go.
- Customer Friendly. Accept all major payment types, including debit and credit cards, chip card and Apple Pay®, Google Pay® and Samsung Pay®.
- Fast Funding. Get access to funds as soon as the next business day with next-day funding available.*
- Account Management. Get comprehensive activity reports and see your customer data to better manage your business. Export reports for analysis and import to accounting software. Tailor your own reports based on information you need.
- 24/7 Live Customer Support. Contact merchant support whenever you have a question or need assistance with processing operations or equipment training.
- Peace of Mind. Protect your business with fraud protection and data security tools to help you manage your compliance with PCI-Data Security Standards.
- Customized Pricing to fit your business needs.
Let your local American Federal Banker show you how you can manage your electronic payments and keep up with changes in technology and customer preferences with payment processing solutions tailored to the needs of your business – on site, online or on the go.
Ask about our free savings analysis to assess your recent merchant processing statements to see which rates, fees and other costs can be eliminated or lowered by using American Federal Merchant Services to process payments.**
* Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding. Funding may be delayed by TSYS’ Credit or Risk departments at any time.
** Comparison applies to processing fees for the same or similar services/offerings only, not to include equipment or software fees.
All accounts subject to credit approval. Some restrictions and exclusions apply to offerings. Apply Pay® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Google PayTM is a trademark of Google, Inc. Samsung Pay® is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd.
This information offers general advice and is not intended to be marketing, legal or tax advice. Consult your attorney, tax accountant or other professional.