American Federal offers a unique savings account for farming operations and agribusinesses.
Agribusiness Money Market Savings Account is an excellent short-term investment account for small businesses and farming operations. Larger balances earn higher interest rates.
- Interest is earned on a tiered-level basis; larger balances earn higher interest.
- Interest compounded and credited monthly.
- NO MINIMUM BALANCE requirement.
- Customers can transfer funds into Ag Partner Checking to maximize return.*
- Monthly maintenance fee is $5.
- FDIC insured.
* Customers may make up to six transfers from a Money Market Savings Account to another account or a third party by pre-authorized, automatic, online, or telephone (includes fax, modem, etc.) transfers per month. Up to three of the six permitted transfers may be by check, draft, debit card, or similar order payable to a third party. If account transactions are continuously exceeded, the savings account will be closed as required by federal regulations.