Build your savings safely and conveniently with one of our personal savings account options. Choose a savings solution to achieve short-term financial goals, assist with budgeting, establish a rainy day fund to save for emergencies or build personal savings.
- Variable interest rate tiers based on average daily balance
- Monthly maintenance fee of $2 is waived if account maintains average daily balance of $300
- Monthly service fee waiver for youth savers under age 19 who are the account’s primary owner
- Free1 ATM Card with no ATM fees at American Federal and MoneyPass ATMs
- Customers can transfer funds between accounts to maximize return
- Interest is earned on a tiered-level basis; larger balances earn higher interest
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- Monthly maintenance fee of $10 is waived if account maintains average daily balance of $2500
Automatic Savings Plan
Begin a savings habit. Pay yourself first with automatic deposits to a savings account. Simply open any American Federal Savings account and have a specific dollar amount transferred automatically each month into the account. Open an American Federal Savings account with $100.
Contact your local office today to open an account!
1 ATM Fees – American Federal does not charge a fee for an ATM Card. There is no charge to use an American Federal or MoneyPass ATM. There is a charge for a replacement card. Some ATM operators, owners or networks not owned by American Federal may impose access fees unrelated to our accounts.