A Numbers Guy Whose Roots Run Deep
With nearly 30 years of banking and farming experience in the Red River Valley, Paul’s extensive background helps ag and business clients achieve their goals.
Born and raised on a farm, as well as being a farm owner, means Paul understands ag from the ground up and from the ground down. He’s lived it.
That same commitment applies to his expertise in understanding your ag or agri- business operation and in developing financial plans to help clients achieve success.
Area of Expertise
Paul uses his depth of experience and expertise to help clients:
- Understand their financial position, identify goals and offer solutions to reach those goals
- Develop and implement financial plans for their operations
- Expand their farm or business and transition management and ownership to the next generation
- Locate direct access to resources developed through years of experience
- Operating lines and cash management
Education and Professional Credentials
- Associate Science / Business/Accounting – University of Minnesota Crookston
- Bachelor’s of Science / Finance – North Dakota State University
The Rest of the Story
“The best thing about living and working in the Hallock, MN area is that I have the opportunity to do business with people I have known most of my life.”
Paul is also an avid fan of hockey, especially a certain maroon and gold team.
So what do hockey and banking have in common? Hockey great Wayne Gretzky said, “I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.”
Paul Craigmile will help your business get to where you want to go.