Navigating to Achieve Success
Operating a small business isn’t easy. Jason Jaeger provides proactive financial strategies tailored to clients’ business and personal goals. He helps business owners navigate through the stages of business, including growth, transition, succession and retirement.
Areas of Expertise
- Business and ag lending
- Small Business Administration (SBA) lending
- Cash management
- Insurance and investments
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree / Finance – Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Securities Registrations (7, 66)*
- INVEST Advisor Representative, INVEST
- Life and Health Licensed in North Dakota
The Rest of the Story
With more than 13 years in the financial services industry, Jason Jaeger’s knowledge of finance, wealth management, business operations and retirement planning helps to foster full-service relationships with his clients. He helps clients evaluate options, offers strategies and implements solutions to help them reach their goals.
* Registered Representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA and SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products. Products offered are: not FDIC insured, not deposits of, obligations of, or guaranteed by any bank, and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
American Federal Bank and American Federal Investments are not affiliated with INVEST.
INVEST is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
Important Customer Information: This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and: 1. Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD and IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements. 2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that (a) involve effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.