A Lifetime of Ag Expertise
Bill Anderson brings extensive agricultural knowledge and experience to assist progressive farmers in achieving their goals. His expertise spans 28 years and includes working with the Farm Service Agency as a preferred lender.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial solutions for agriculture producers
- Succession planning and expansion
- Farm and recreational real estate financing
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree / Ag Industries Sales & Management – University of Minnesota Crookston
- Graduate School of Banking at Colorado
The Rest of the Story
Growing up near his grandfather’s farm in North Dakota, Bill worked on the family farm, raising wheat, potatoes and sugar beets. Bill and his spouse, Holly, were 2012 West Polk County, Minnesota Emerging Leaders. He brings his agricultural background and financial services expertise to help his clients achieve their goals.