Hosted by American Federal Bank are “Ag Day 2020 Programs”:
Tuesday, January 21 – City Hall, Hallock, Minnesota
Thursday, February 6 – Hilton Garden Inn, Fargo, North Dakota
The Hallock program begins with coffee and rolls at 9 am, followed by speakers at 9:30 am:
- Paul Craigmile – American Federal Bank – Introduction and Welcome
- Rob Eggert – Precision Ag Technologies – Technology Developments
- in Agriculture
- Kelly Turgeon – Kittson County FSA – FSA Update
- Ben Diamond – Crop Insurance Associates – Crop Insurance Update
- R. Jon Swenson – American Federal Bank – Succession Planning
- Jay Freidt – American Federal Bank, Investment Planning and Strategies
- Mark Hatton and Jeff Reese – Dahl, Hatton, Muir & Reese – Tax Updates for 2020
In Fargo, registration with coffee kicks off events at 9:30 am, following by guest presenters, beginning at 10 am:
- Ed Usset – Grain Marketing Specialist, Center for Farm Financial Management, University of Minnesota
- Tommy Grisafi – Commodity Risk Management Advisor, Advance Trading
- Luke Swenson – Investment Services Managing Partner, Bushel
American Federal will serve a complimentary lunch at both events.
In Hallock, American Federal Ag Day 2020 will be followed in the afternoon by the FSA meeting at City Hall.
In Fargo, the afternoon Ag Day 2020 Program will conclude with a 4 pm social.
Registration is appreciated for the Hallock event, and required for the Fargo program.
- To register by Friday, January 17 for the Hallock Ag Day 2020, call American Federal Bank in Hallock at 218-843-3656 or contact Ag and Business Bankers Paul Craigmile, Jon Swenson or Jay Friedt at the Hallock Sales Officer of American Federal Bank.
- To register by Monday, February 3 for the Fargo Ag Day 2020, contact your local American Federal Banker in Fargo, Moorhead or Wahpeton or go online to amfedagday.eventbrite.com.