Access your statement at home or on the go with free eStatements from American Federal Bank.
Make life easy with eStatements. You’ll love these benefits:
- Convenience – View, print, download your eStatements anytime, anywhere from any device you choose.
- Ease – Receive an email when your eStatement is ready to view online.
- Fast Delivery – View your monthly bank statements electronically rather than wait for them to arrive by mail. Your eStatement is available days before the paper statement.
- Security – Protect yourself from identity theft. Your eStatement will not get lost or stolen in the mail. eStatements and Online Banking are password protected and safeguarded by encryption security and multi-factor authentication.
- Account History at your fingertips – Your eStatement contains the same information as the paper version. Use eStatements for record keeping and taxes.
- Environmentally Friendly – Save your household pounds of paper every year and eliminate paper clutter.
- FREE – No charge to enroll or switch to eStatements with Online Banking
How to Enroll in Online eStatements
If you are enrolled in American Federal Online Banking,
From your Online Banking menu,
- select “Settings”
- select “eDocs Enrollment”
From the dropdown menu,
- change “Delivery Type” to “E-Statement”
- Confirm your email address.
Step 2 Repeat Step 1 for each Account to receive
Step 3 View your first eStatement following email notification that your first eStatement is ready
If you are not enrolled to use American Federal Online Banking,
- Enroll in Online Banking at americanfederalbank.com
- Or, contact your local American Federal Banker to learn more.
Safe, Secure, Convenient and FREE. But that’s not all…
Enroll all your eligible American Federal accounts in eStatement today and we will deposit $10 into your American Federal Checking or Savings Account.
Account terms and conditions apply. Promotional period: January 29 – March 31, 2018. All eligible customer accounts must be enrolled in eStatement to receive promotional offering. One $10 per client automatically deposited into your American Federal checking or savings account once eStatement is activated. Cannot be paid in cash. Deposit will be made within 15 business days following enrollment and activation of eStatement. Ask your American Federal Banker for details.