Seventeen American Federal employees have earned American Federal’s highest honor of recognition for outstanding sales and sales referral performance in 2018.
A “Sales Star” is the highest honor of recognition an employee can earn at American Federal.
American Federal’s 2018 Sales Stars are:
- Betty Amundson, Associate, East Grand Forks
- Kent Anderson, Chief Sales ad Marketing Officer
- Ryan Bohnsack, Ag and Business Banker, Fargo South
- Christine Erdman, Private Banker, Crookston
- Dan Erdman, Associate Banker and Associate Manager, Crookston
- Brooke Hassel, Associate Banker, Crookston
- Nikki Hatzenbeller, Loan Origination Services Manager
- Tye Korbl, Private Banker, Fargo South
- Pat McShane, Market President, Fargo Downtown
- Stacy Montalvo, Associate, Crookston
- Dan Paulson, Market President, Fosston
- Ryan Paulson, Ag and Business Banker, Fosston
- Alison Perez, Personal Banker, Grand Forks
- Kim Peters, Personal Banker and Office Manager, Ada
- Chris Schenck, Ag and Business Banker, Fargo South
- Jon Swenson, Ag and Business Banker, Hallock
- Mark Vining, Business Banker, Fargo Downtown
Anderson received the Top Sales Star in the Sales Manager division. Korbl was the Top Sales Star in the Retail Banking division. Dan Erdman topped the Associate Banker division. Schenck earned the Top Sales Star in the Ag and Business Banking division. Hassel and Hatzenbeller were the Top Referral Sales Stars.
In recognition of their achievement, the Sales Star employees and their families were invited to attend a weekend retreat, training seminar and awards banquet in their honor at the Arrowwood Conference Center in Alexandria, Minnesota.