Seventeen American Federal Bankers have earned recognition for outstanding sales and sales referral performance in 2017.
A “Sales Star” is the highest honor of recognition an employee can earn at American Federal.
American Federal’s 2017 Sales Stars are:
- Cindy Ackley, Associate, Moorhead
- Ryan Bohnsack, Ag and Business Banker, Fargo South
- Caillie Boucher, Associate, Crookston
- Melissa Casper, Associate Banker, Hallock
- Paul Craigmile, Market President, Hallock
- Roger Erbes, Market President, Moorhead
- Christine Erdman, Private Banker, Crookston
- Chris Grettum, Personal Banker, Moorhead
- Brooke Hassel, Associate, Crookston
- Jason Jaeger, Business Banker, Fargo Downtown
- Dustin Morris, Ag and Business Banker, Fergus Falls
- Alison Perez, Personal Banker, Grand Forks
- Kim Peters, Personal Banker and Office Manager, Ada
- Clayton Quade, Ag and Business Banker, Fosston
- Patty Roers, Operations Manager, American Federal Investments
- John Schumacher, Market President, Greater Grand Forks
- Jon Swenson, Ag and Business Banker, Hallock
Morris earned the Top Sales Star in the Ag and Business Banking division. Craigmile received the Top Sales Star in the Sales Manager division. Perez was the Top Sales Star in the Personal / Private Banking division. Peters was the Top Sales Star in the Associate Banking division. Ackley was the Top Referral Sales Star.
In recognition of their achievement, the employees and their families were invited to attend a weekend retreat, training seminar and awards banquet in their honor at the Arrowwood Conference Center in Alexandria, MN.