Executive Vice President Ross Olson announced results of the “Annual Sales Office Team Builder Award” at the “All Employee Event” on Monday, February 19 at the Avalon in Fargo.
The Sales Office with the top overall score at the end of each calendar year is awarded the “Team Builder Traveling Trophy” to display for a year as the ”American Federal Team Builder.”
The traveling gold cup is engraved each year with the name of the winning Sales Office.
The trophy was displayed in 2017 in the Fargo-Moorhead Sales Offices for the 2016 annual Team Builder title. The Fargo-Moorhead Market also received the 2009 and the 2014 annual Sales Office Team Builder awards.
The Crookston Sales Office was the 2015 annual recipient. The Fosston Sales Office was the 2008, 2010 and 2011 recipient and the Wahpeton Sales Office earned the cup in 2012 and 2013.
Following past tradition, the previous year’s ”Annual Sales Office Team Builder” hands off the trophy to the new recipient. In the photo, Fargo-Moorhead passes the Team Builder Trophy to the Ada Sales Team. From left in the photo are Fargo-Moorhead and Wahpeton Regional President Kent Anderson, Ada Associate Lacey Steen, Ada Personal Banker and Office Manager Kim Peters, Moorhead Market President Roger Erbes and Ada Associate Kasia Visser.
Ada’s Stellar Year
2017 was a “banner year” for the Ada Sales Office:
- Top Team in “ClickSWITCH” Incentive Program
- A Top Three Team in “Mobile Wallet” Employee Incentive Program
- “Monthly Sales Office Team Builder” two months (February and October)
- Kim Peters was a “Quarterly Sales Star” in the Associate Banker division four times (every quarter!)
- Kim Peters earned the “Top Associate Sales Star” for 2017, receiving her third Sales Star leather jacket and marble trophy