Financial independence, travel, time for hobbies or a new adventure. Whatever your goals for retirement, planning now will help you make those goals a reality. Your American Federal Banker can help guide you through the planning maze to identify and implement solutions to meet your retirement goals.
Contact your American Federal Banker to help you:
- Determine how much income you’ll need in retirement
- Identify what assets are available to deliver your desired income
- Evaluate your current savings plan
- Consider adjustments to your plan
- Target areas to save more or spend less
- Understand the different types of retirement savings options
- Identify your risk profile
- Adapt plans to your changing needs
Contact an American Federal Banker to help you develop the roadmap to reach your retirement destination.
Here are some steps to consider as you chart your path to retirement.
- Establish a systematic savings program
- Fund a traditional or Roth IRA
- Maximize match contributions on your employer-sponsored retirement plan
- Review and reposition assets to match your goals and objectives
- Consolidate retirement assets for ease of management
- Review your insurance coverage
- Consider long-term-care insurance
Plan today to enjoy your retirement tomorrow. Your American Federal Banker will help you get there.