Protect your assets. Plan for the unexpected.
You work hard to achieve your goals. Some milestones in life are planned while others are less predictable. We will work with you to develop a coordinated plan to help provide ways to protect what you’ve worked hard to achieve.
Protect your assets whether it’s your family, your livelihood, your property, your business or your farm.
Protection and security options can include:
- Savings and other FDIC-insured deposits
- Retirement planning
- Succession planning
- Buy-sell agreements for business owners
- Safe deposit boxes
- Health care directives, power of attorney, wills and other legal documents
Things to consider include:
- When do you want to retire and what lifestyle do you wish to maintain?
- How do you protect your family if you’re ill or injured?
- How can you secure your property and other assets?
- What needs to be done to take care of your business?
- What things need to be in place to manage decisions and property in the event of the unexpected?
Contact an American Federal Banker who will work with you to navigate how to prepare for the curves on life’s journey.
This information offers general advice and is not intended to be legal or tax advice. Consult your attorney, tax accountant or other professional.