alert caret-right hud lock search menu close LinkedIn Youtube Twitter Facebook Skip to main content


Brother reading book to little sister

Saving for a bright future.

Whether you are looking to enhance your own career or helping your children or grandchildren head toward a bright future, education is one way to achieve it.

Maybe you have children or grandchildren and have already started thinking about how to help them achieve their life goals by attending college, a trade school or completing an advanced or professional degree.

Or, you may want to pursue an advanced degree yourself, complete your education, or seek specialized training or a professional credential or certification to enhance your career and earning potential.

We are here to help you:

  • Determine how much it will cost and the best solution to finance your education or to plan for your children’s education
  • Understand the different types of education savings options
  • Identify ways to save for college
  • Evaluate your current college savings plan
  • Consider adjustments to your plan

We can also help you chart your way, along with your children, to a brighter future.

Consider these factors when planning how to finance your family’s education needs:

  • How old are your children and how many years do you have to save until college?
  • Do you think your children will attend a private, public or trade school?  Will law or med school be in their future?
  • Will your children live at home or on campus?
  • Do you want to pay for all or part of your children’s education?
  • Are there any other sources to pay for education such as scholarships, financial aid and grants or grandparents?
  • To finance your own educational future, will you work full time while attending school or devote full time to more education?

Whether planning for your own educational goals or sending your children off to a brighter future, your American Federal Banker will help you identify ways to finance educational opportunities.

This information offers general advice and is not intended to be legal or tax advice. Consult your attorney, tax accountant or other professional.