If your schedule is busy, you travel frequently, or spend winters elsewhere, Telephone Banker provides the convenience you need. Access your account information immediately and conduct transactions anytime, anywhere from a touch-tone telephone.
Use Telephone Banker to:
- Check your account balances, withdrawals, deposits, ATM and Cash Card Check Card transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check interest on specific accounts
- Obtain loan and line-of-credit information
- Check CD balances, interest and maturity dates
- Access Individual Retirement Account information
- Monitor or transfer funds into a child’s or college student’s account
- Locate American Federal branches, ATM and night depository locations and hours of operation
This easy-to-use automated voice response system provides clear instructions and prompts, as well as time to follow the electronic operator’s directions. The 6 p.m. CST cut-off time for deposits provides extra time to transfer funds and still be credited to the same day’s business.
American Federal provides Telephone Banker as a value-added service to customers at no charge.
Access Telephone Banker
Call 888-805-7828 toll-free from anywhere in the U.S. and Canada to access Telephone Banker. In Fargo, dial 297-4800.
Set up your Telephone Banker access by entering your account number and last four digits of the social security number on the account, then choose your own Personal Identification Number to access Telephone Banker. Or stop by to visit your American Federal Banker to learn more.