Pay all your bills in one place in minutes online from your desktop PC or from your mobile device. Online Bill Pay is easy and quicker than writing and mailing paper checks. Customers who have an American Federal checking account and are enrolled in Online Banking are eligible for Online Bill Pay at no charge.
Pay your bills online anytime, anywhere from your desktop, phone or tablet with a valid email address. Eliminate the time-consuming process of ordering and waiting for checks, writing checks, buying stamps and envelopes, mailing bills and recording and storing cancelled checks.
Manage monthly bills at your convenience
You choose who, when and how much to pay with Online Bill Pay.
With Online Bill Pay:
- Schedule your bill payments around your schedule and cash flow availability
- Avoid the worry of mail delays and late fees from overdue or missed payments
- Pay bills on time, every time in a safe and secure environment
Online Bill Pay features allow you to:
- Choose which account to pay your bills from
- Make an unlimited number of online bill payments each month to companies or individuals in the U.S.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- View bills you have paid and bills scheduled to be paid
- Organize Payees inside categories to help manage finances and for tax reporting
- Confirm, change or cancel payments
- View payment history
- Conduct interbank transfers to move funds to another checking or savings account
- Pay an American Federal loan without writing or mailing a check
- Send a donation or make a monetary gift online
You’re in control.
- Set daily dollar amount and Payee thresholds to avoid overdrawing an account
- Add a secondary accountholder authorized to receive information
- Set email notices when a particular event occurs such as a payment exceeding a specified amount
- Get email reminders when you need to schedule a payment, transfer funds or send a donation or gift
- Set a personal Security Key to authenticate the American Federal Online Bill Pay site and protect against unauthorized access
American Federal’s Online Banking and Online Bill Pay use industry standard data encryption for security of transactions.
Take a Demonstration Ride
Want to see Online Bill Pay for yourself? Click the Bill Pay Demo button on this screen to test drive this convenience in banking.
Easy to Enroll
To enroll in Online Bill Pay, you will need
- an American Federal retail checking account
- be enrolled in American Federal Online Banking
- Internet access
- an active email address
- and, of course, bills to pay
If you have all of these, you can enroll in Online Bill Pay directly from your PC. Go to your Online Banking sign-on screen, select “Bill Pay” from the menu options and then enroll.
Once your enrollment is confirmed, gather your bills in front of you, sign on to American Federal Online Banking or Mobile Banking and you’re ready to set up payees and begin to pay your bills.
Not a Customer yet?
You say you’re not enrolled in Online Banking at American Federal? Contact your local American Federal Banker to get you started.
Telephone Bill Pay Support is available from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST Mon.-Fri. toll free at 888-762-0212.
Online Live Chat is available from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST Mon.-Fri. Click on the Live Chat button to be immediately connected to bill pay subscriber support.
Email questions and requests to email@example.com NOTE: This channel is not encrypted. Do not send account numbers or confidential financial information via email.