Manage your finances anytime, anywhere with any device, using American Federal’s secure Online and Mobile banking tools. Access your American Federal accounts at your convenience. It’s so easy.
Convenient. Easy. Free.
Whether you use a phone, tablet or computer, you can easily manage your American Federal accounts when it’s convenient for you.
Menus are easy to navigate and look consistent across all devices.
With Mobile Check Deposit, use your phone or tablet to take a photo of the front and back of an endorsed check and deposit the funds directly into an eligible checking or savings account.
Using Online Bill Pay, set up new payees and schedule payments from your phone or tablet.
With Text Banking from American Federal, use your smartphone to quickly know your account balance, transfer funds between accounts or view your account history.
Access your accounts with a single sign-in. Use the same User ID and Password on your desktop, phone or tablet.
Transfer funds to or from your American Federal accounts to or from your accounts at other financial institutions, up to $2,500.
Enjoy the freedom of managing your finances at American Federal. Anytime. Anywhere. Any Device.
- Access your accounts in one place from your desktop, phone or tablet
- No need to call or stop at the bank every time you need account information
- Transfer extra funds to interest-earning accounts
- Store account information and check images electronically, reducing the need to keep paper records
- Online and Mobile Banking are free
- Monitor your accounts and manage your finances as often as you choose
- Track your spending and your saving for budgeting
- Monitor your checking balance to avoid risk of overdraft
- Transfer funds into a child’s or college student’s account
- Export account information into third-party accounting and spreadsheet software
Easily Manage your Accounts with Online Banking
- Check account balances
- Verify deposits, withdrawals and payments
- View ATM, Telephone Banker, lobby and Online and Mobile transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts anytime, anywhere
- Set up recurring transfers
- See which checks are paid or outstanding
- View, print and save images of checks posted to your account
- Make your American Federal loan payments without writing and mailing a check
- View loan details
- Access a Statement Detail Report to show activity since your last statement
- Categorize transactions to see where money is spent (groceries, health care, entertainment) to help with budgeting
- Nickname accounts for easy reference
- Search for specific transactions by date, amount, check number, posted and pending
- View 12 months of transaction history
- Order checkblanks online
- Change your address or create a seasonal address to receive statements at a different location while on vacation or away from your permanent address
Safe and Secure Online Banking at American Federal allows you to:
- Access Online Banking accounts by using an authorized User ID and Password
- Safeguard information with secure socket layer encryption
- Use multi-factor authentication, ensuring only you can access Online Banking accounts by verifying your computer and user information
Securely and conveniently access your accounts, manage your money, view your transaction history and download reports all with no charge. Add free Online Banking Bill Pay to pay your bills and free Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit to access your account information anywhere, anytime on any device.
American Federal’s Online and Mobile Banking and Online Bill Pay provide you with security, peace of mind and control of your finances. Enroll today.
There are no charges to enroll in Online Banking, Mobile Banking or Online Bill Pay. Charges may apply to check blank orders and for certain additional service functions such as wire transfers, stop payment requests and ACH origination. Your mobile carrier’s message and data fees may apply.
Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions
To access Online Banking, your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Standard PC or Macintosh® with at least 1 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM
2. Available browser updates applied for improved security and greater anti-virus and spyware protection
3. Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/Vista SP2 or Mac OS X
NOTE: Microsoft stopped providing support, including security updates, for Windows XP and XP-compatible Internet Explorer® (IE) in April 2014. XP users who do not upgrade their operating systems should replace IE with Google Chrome™ for an up-to-date and secure internet browser.
4. Cable, DSL, or ISDN Internet connection (dial-up connections are not supported.)
This information offers general advice and is not intended to be legal or tax advice. Consult your attorney, tax accountant or other professional.