On the Go? Take your Mobile Wallet with You
Use the convenience of Mobile Wallet to save time in your busy life. With Mobile Wallet, you can carry your credit card or debit card information securely on your mobile device.
No need to search for a plastic card when making purchases. With Mobile Wallet, you can pay using your smartphone, your tablet or your smartwatch.
Easy and Convenient to Use
It’s simple. Unlock your device, enable Mobile Wallet, authorize transaction with fingerprint or code, and hold your smartphone or smartwatch close to the card reader of participating merchants to pay. Or, you can make your purchases in mobile apps. Payment information will display on your device.
Mobile Wallet works at merchants that display the universal contactless acceptance symbol.
You can pay with the default card you have set up or select another card from your Mobile Wallet.
Safe and Secure
Count on security because your card information is not stored on your device or shared when you pay. Cashiers never see your name, card numbers or security code.
Your purchase is protected. That means you won’t be held responsible if you promptly report any unauthorized transactions.
Any purchases made with Mobile Wallet appear on the bank or credit card statement tied to the card you use. Credit and debit cards are protected by verification checks and fraud detection systems that proactively monitor activity and use real-time transaction blocking when unauthorized payments are suspected.
Tap. Pay. Go.
Quick and easy set up so you can start using your Mobile Wallet right away.
Paying for purchases is easy and secure using your American Federal Visa® and your Mobile Wallet. It’s compatible with your iPhone®, Android® or Samsung® device.
Mobile Wallet works with iPhone® 6 or above.
- Open the Wallet app and tap the + sign.
- From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On Apple Watch®, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select Wallet and Apple Pay. Then tap Add Credit or Debit Card and follow onscreen instructions.
- On iPad®, go to Settings, open Wallet and Apple Pay. Select Add Credit or Debit Card and follow onscreen instructions.
- For a complete list of compatible Apple Pay devices, go to www.apple.com/apple-pay
Google has combined its payment services, including Android Pay and Google Wallet into one service called Google Pay.
- Open Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu Account, Add a new payment method
- From there, follow the onscreen instructions
Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Take a picture of your American Federal Visa® card with your device’s camera. Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go.
- Available on Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, or newer models, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices.
- See www.samsung.com/pay for complete list.
Pay confidently on the go. It’s easy, secure and private. Use your Mobile Wallet today.
Device capability is subject to change.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Pay and the Google logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
©2016 Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with the law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
American Federal BankTM is a registered trademark. ©American Federal Bank.
This information offers general advice and is not intended to be legal or tax advice. Consult your attorney, tax accountant or other professional.