Simplify your Financial Life with a Combined Statement.
Your financial to-do list can be long. Checking, savings, certificates of deposit, retirement funds, loans. See your financial picture clearly through a Combined Statement of Accounts from American Federal.
Get a quick overview of your accounts and see individual account activity–deposits, withdrawals, balances and interest credit.
With your Combined Statement:
- See all your account information in one place at the same time every month
- Eliminate the confusion of sorting and storing multiple account statements
- Reconcile your records with one concise, easy-to-understand statement
- View summary loan information
- Maximize the opportunity to move extra funds into savings by reviewing all your account balances every month
You choose which accounts you want displayed in a Combined Statement. Designate a checking or savings account as the primary account to which other secondary accounts are linked, creating your personalized Combined Statement. Two or more checking accounts can receive a Combined Statement if the accounts do not receive cancelled checks with their statements.
Your tailored Combined Statement is generated on the same date as the statement cycle date of your primary account. American Federal provides this service to customers at no additional cost.
Contact your American Federal Banker today to streamline your statements into one convenient solution.