Our Money Market Checking rewards customers who prefer a high-yielding checking account and do not need frequent access to funds.
- Earns variable interest on tiered basis on average daily balance
- Interest compounded and credited monthly
- No monthly service fee with average daily balance of $2,500 or more
- Withdrawal and transfer activity limit and per item charge in excess of monthly maximum1
- Free combined statement
- Free check safekeeping
- Free service and support assistance from an American Federal Associate
- Free Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, eStatement and Telephone Banker1
- Free Cash Card Check Card or ATM Card2
- No ATM fees2
- Nominal charge for check images in your statement
- Free printing of 16 individualized check blanks with customer name and address at account opening
1 Regulation D limits certain types of withdrawal and transfer transactions which can be made from savings and money market accounts to a maximum combined total of six per calendar month or monthly statement cycle. An excess activity fee applies for each transaction that exceeds the limit. If account transaction limitations are continuously exceeded, the account may be converted to a checking account or closed, as required by federal regulations governing savings and money market account transaction limitations. See account disclosure for details.
2 American Federal does not charge a fee for an American Federal Cash Card Check Card, ATM Card or HSA Debit Card. There is no charge to use an American Federal or Instant Cash ATM. There is a charge for a replacement card and a PIN change after the first change. Some ATM and POS (point-of-sale) operators, owners or networks not owned by American Federal may impose access fees unrelated to our accounts.