Our Health Savings Checking Account is for individual customers managing a Health Savings Account.
- Earns variable interest on tiered basis on average daily balance
- Unlimited check writing with sufficient funds available
- No per-transaction fee
- No per-check charges
- No monthly service fee with average daily balance of $2,500 or more
- Free direct deposit
- Free combined statement
- Free check safekeeping
- Free service and support assistance from an American Federal Associate
- Free Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, eStatement and Telephone Banker
- Free HSA Debit Card to use for qualified medical expenses2
- No ATM fees2
- Nominal charge for check images in your statement
- Free printing of 16 individualized check blanks with customer name and address at account opening
– $100 minimum deposit to open a checking or savings account. $2,500 minimum deposit to open a money market checking account.
2 American Federal does not charge a fee for an American Federal Cash Card Check Card, ATM Card or HSA Debit Card. There is no charge to use an American Federal or Instant Cash ATM. There is a charge for a replacement card and a PIN change after the first change. Some ATM and POS (point-of-sale) operators, owners or networks not owned by American Federal may impose access fees unrelated to our accounts.