If you are interested in joining an employee-owned, financially-strong community bank where Bankers make decisions locally and are recognized for their excellence, consider a career opportunity at American Federal.
We are interested in visiting with candidates for Sales Office positions of Market President, Ag, Business and Personal Bankers, and for Associates, who provide valuable service and support to our clients. We attribute our successful growth to our employment strategy of hiring the best bankers in the market. Don’t wait for a posting At American Federal, we hire anytime, anywhere we find top talent.
Whether you want to learn more about our employment opportunities, or about positions in a specific area of expertise or in a particular community, please contact us. Click American Federal Application Resources for printable copies of our application materials.
You may contact us direct at American Federal’s Human Resources Department at 215 5th St N, Fargo, ND 58102, by telephone at 701-461-5915 or by email at [email protected].
Talent We Always Seek
American Federal is expanding its leadership opportunities in our smaller markets, such as Ada, Northwood, Warren and Wahpeton, where we are committed to serving rural communities and our rural clients.
- Northwood Associate
- Fargo Downtown: Associate
- Home Office: Loan Processor
- Moorhead: Associate
- Crookston Senior Associate
- Fargo South Associate Banker
- East Grand Forks: Personal Banker
- Fargo South: Senior Associate
- Home Office: Credit Officer
- Fergus Falls Associate
- Wahpeton Market President
- Fosston Ag/Business Banker
- Hallock Ag/Business Banker
- Crookston Ag/Business Banker
- Wahpeton Ag/Business Banker
- Wahpeton Personal Banker
- Northwood Ag/Business Banker
- Greater Grand Forks Ag/Business Banker
- Wahpeton Associate
- Moorhead Ag/Business Banking Specialist
- Fargo South: Ag/Business Banking Specialist
- Fargo Downtown Personal Banker
- Fergus Falls Personal Banker