Accessing and managing your commercial accounts online helps to streamline operations. We offer tools to help you conveniently and securely manage your business.
With Online Financial Manager, you can:
- Access your business finances anytime and anywhere
- View account information in real time, including account balances, account activity, transfer of funds between accounts, and transaction history
- Control security of account information and financial transactions
- Determine who has access to view accounts, perform transactions, and view reports
- View 60 days of transactions, providing you a snapshot of your business
- Access reports
- Export reports seamlessly into accounting software to easily organize and manage your business finances in one place. QuickBooks and comma-separated values (CSV) file formats available.
Security features include:
- Powerful encryption and multi-factor authentication technology
- Individually created password and username
- Timed log-off screens to ensure privacy
Online Financial Manager is ideal for many ag related operations and businesses, including schools and professional services providers.
There are no charges to enroll or access Online Financial Manager. Charges may apply for product specific maintenance fees or certain additional service functions such as wire transfers, stop payment requests and ACH origination.
More About Business Online Banking Advantages:
Business Online Bill Pay
Business Online Bill Pay allows you to:
- Manage your business bill payment process automatically
- Identify an Administrator and multiple users based on your organization’s structure
- Delegate and set permissions to define by user who can pay bills, which bills the user can pay and the maximum bill payment amount
- Set up final approvals so you can authorize bill payments before they are made
- View user activity and track spending and payment history with instant reporting
- Organize payees inside categories to manage finances and for tax-reporting purposes
- View the total dollar amount of pending payments by day as well as projected payments for the month
- View organized bill payment records and 18 months of payment history
With Business Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Make payroll deposits and expense reimbursements
- Pay hourly and salaried employees and independent contracts electronically
- Split employees’ net pay to multiple accounts
- Save time and money with direct deposit
This business banking solution can help you:
- Schedule the dates to pay bills, as well as set up recurring bill payments
- Cancel or change a payment
- Search payees any time to see when a payment was made
- Set daily dollar amount and payee thresholds to avoid overdrafts or overpayments
- Set reminders and receive notifications on bill pay activity
- Pay an American Federal loan without writing or mailing a check
Benefits of Business Online Bill Pay include:
- Save time with fewer checks to write, record and mail
- Eliminate the worry of late fees from overdue or missed payments
- Establish a variety of security settings for an extra layer of security
- Include an automatic logout when a session is inactive for more than 15 minutes
View our online demo at https://www.businessbillpay-e.com/loginconfirm.asp?instid=39197&demo=1 and sign up today.
eStatements from American Federal are the ultimate in financial record management convenience and safety. With American Federal’s Business Online Banking solution, Online Financial Manager, view, print and download up to 24 months of statements for checking and savings accounts—anywhere and anytime from a computer with Internet access.
eStatements look and function just like paper statements, and they’re free.
eStatement benefits include:
- Receive an automatic email notice when your eStatement is available, days before paper statements get in the mail
- Reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft that can be a risk with paper delivery
- eStatements and Online Financial Manager are protected by multiple layers of security
- Use eStatements for taxes and record keeping
- Reduce paper waste and eliminate paper clutter
- eStatements are saved a pdf files for easy access, printing and savings
Sign up now for eStatements. If you are enrolled to use American Federal Online Financial Manager, go to Online Financial Manager and select the eStatement button from the menu to complete enrollment information. If you are a business customer but not yet enrolled to use Online Financial Manager, go to Online Financial Manager to enroll or contact your American Federal Banker for more details.
While results depend on multiple factors, potential benefits can include:
- Timely payments – no reliance on the US Postal Service or “the check is in the mail”
- Streamlined and reduced costs for collecting payments
- Convenience – no need to make a trip to cash or deposit checks
- Improved access to funds – funds are immediately available
- Greater efficiency – no cutting paper checks
- Reduced costs – no postage, envelopes, checkblanks, ink, clearing checks and depositing checks
- Improved cash flow
ACH Origination is convenient, timely and cost reducing.
This information offers general advice and is not intended to be marketing, legal or tax advice. Consult your attorney, tax accountant or other professional.