Accessing and managing your commercial accounts online helps to streamline operations. American Federal offers tools to help you conveniently and securely manage your business.
With Online Financial Manager – Business Online Banking, you can:
- Access your business finances anytime and anywhere
- View account information in real time, including account balances, account activity, transfer of funds between accounts, and transaction history
- Control security of account information and financial transactions
- Determine who has access to view accounts, perform transactions, and view reports
- View 60 days of transactions, providing you a snapshot of your business
- Access reports
- Export reports seamlessly into accounting software to easily organize and manage your business finances in one place. QuickBooks and comma-separated values (CSV) file formats available.
Security features include:
- Powerful encryption and multi-factor authentication technology
- Individually created password and username
- Timed log-off screens to ensure privacy
Online Financial Manager is ideal for many ag-related operations and businesses, including schools and professional services providers.
There are no charges to enroll or access Online Financial Manager. Charges may apply for product specific maintenance fees or certain additional service functions such as wire transfers, stop payment requests and ACH origination.
Products & Services
Business Online Bill Pay
Business customers with an American Federal checking account who are enrolled in Online Financial Manager, our Business Online Banking solution, can also take advantage of the convenience and safety of Business Online Bill Pay.
eStatements from American Federal are the ultimate in financial record management convenience and safety.
With Online Financial Manager, our Business Online Banking Solution, electronic funds transfers can be made from one bank account to another bank account, providing a fast and efficient method for transferring funds.
Automated Clearing House is an electronic network for conducting financial transactions in the United States. This can include direct deposit payroll, vendor payments and ACH to collect from customers.