Ag Expertise and a Commitment to Community
An agriculture and business banker who understands your business, Ryan Bohnsack knows firsthand the challenges and rewards of agribusiness because he’s lived it. Born and raised on a family farm, Ryan advises agribusiness clients and farms 1,200 acres in the Red River Valley. His expertise in agriculture and finances means he helps clients maximize agribusiness operations.
Area of Expertise
- Ag and Business Lending
- Farm Transition and Succession Planning
- Crop Marketing
- Licensed Crop Insurance Agent
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s of Science / Agricultural Economics – North Dakota State University
- Master’s / Business Administration – North Dakota State University
- Certified Farm Succession Coordinator, International Farm Transition Network in collaboration with North Dakota State University Extension
- 2012 recipient of the North Dakota State University Agribusiness Club John Lee Coulter Award for outstanding contribution to the agriculture industry
The Rest of the Story
Though Ryan has traveled around the world, his roots are firmly planted in the Red River Valley. “The people in this area are fantastic—hard-working and ethical. They truly care about each other and their communities.”
Ryan shares that dedication to community by being involved with Fargo Dollars for Scholars, the Cass County Farm Management Board, Hospice of the Red River Valley and as a Chamber of Commerce Young Professional Network board member.
When not helping clients or farming his acreage, you’ll find Ryan watching college sports as he follows the NDSU Bison and Tennessee Volunteers.