Drawing on a Wealth of Experience
With more than 35 years of experience in the financial services industry, Michael Matz draws on a wealth of expertise to assist his clients. As a long-time Red River Valley resident, he’s familiar with the many aspects of agriculture in this region. Growing up on a farm, combined with his banking experience, means he understands the business of agriculture and draws on that expertise to develop solutions for your business needs.
Areas of Expertise
- Advising Agricultural, Business and Individual Clients
- Agricultural Operating, Equipment and Real Estate Financing
- Business Operating, Equipment and Real Estate Financing
- Deposit Solutions
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree / Agricultural Economics – North Dakota State University
- National Advanced Ag Banking School – Iowa State University
- Graduate School of Banking – University of Wisconsin
The Rest of the Story
Many of Michael Matz’s clients have known him for three decades, indicating the trust he’s developed with the customers he serves. In the community, Michael is President of the Breckenridge Port Authority, a Rotarian, and a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars. As someone who knows financial services, as well as the region’s business, he’ll help you work to meet your goals.