Customer Service Comes First
With more than 20 years of expertise in financial services, Kent Anderson takes great pride in working with clients to help them become successful. “It is our attention to the customer and our passion to serve them that separates us from our competitors,” says Kent.
Growing up on a farm in Traill County, North Dakota, Kent brings his lifelong knowledge of farming in the Red River Valley and financial expertise to develop solutions for his ag and business clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Ag production and real estate lending
- Ag and Business acquisition and expansion
- Ownership/management succession and transition to the next generation
- Operating lines and cash management
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree / Business Administration – Mayville State University
- Master’s degree / Management – University of Mary
- Graduate – Dakota School of Banking
- Graduate School of Banking at Colorado
The Rest of the Story
As the former owner of a small seasonal business, Kent brings an additional perspective to the relationship with his clients. In addition to serving his clients, Kent’s enthusiasm extends to University of North Dakota hockey, the Minnesota Vikings and anybody who plays the Green Bay Packers. As part of your financial team, he’ll work to help you meet your goals.