Fargo, ND 58102
8:30 am - 5:30 pm, M-F
9 am - Noon, Sat
Meticulous Attention to Detail
With more than 30 years of banking experience, Ken Schneider knows that the financial world constantly changes and clients need a banker who thinks outside the box. He assists business owners and other professionals such as physicians, dentists, attorneys and accountants with their personal banking needs.
Areas of Expertise
- Personal banking for business owners and professionals
- Residential real estate and construction lending
- Lake and vacation home financing
- Investments, insurance and retirement planning
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree / Business Administration – University of North Dakota
- Securities Registrations (7, 66)*
- INVEST Advisor Representative, INVEST
- Life and Health Licensed in North Dakota
The Rest of the Story
Ken Schneider develops financial strategies tailored to clients’ unique goals. He builds long-term relationships with his clients. He knows they’ve worked hard to achieve business success and need the same attention to detail when managing their wealth. Ken partners with clients to manage the results of their success.
Since Ken believes in excellence in everything he does, in his spare time he is a 200+ average bowler. Nothing average about that. Ken knows how to meticulously focus on executing to achieve results, no matter which lane in life he approaches.
* Registered Representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA and SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products. Products offered are: not FDIC insured, not deposits of, obligations of, or guaranteed by any bank, and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
American Federal Bank and American Federal Investments are not affiliated with INVEST.
INVEST is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
Important Customer Information: This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and: 1. Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD and IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements. 2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that (a) involve effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.