Eighteen Sales Bankers and employees have earned recognition from American Federal Bank for outstanding sales and sales referral performance in 2019.
A “Sales Star” is the highest honor of recognition an employee can earn at American Federal.
American Federal’s 2019 Sales Stars are:
- Cindy Ackley, Senior Associate, Moorhead
- Betty Amundson, Associate, East Grand Forks
- Bill Anderson, Market President, Crookston
- Mark Eifert, Market President, Fergus Falls
- Dan Erdman, Associate Banker/Associate Manager, Crookston
- Chris Grettum, Personal Banker, Fargo Downtown
- Paige Kjesbo, Ag/Business Banker, Wahpeton
- Tye Korbl, Private Banker, Fargo South
- Joanne Loeslie, Associate, Grand Forks
- Dean McCleary, Chief Financial Officer, Fargo Home Office
- Pat McShane, Market President, Fargo Downtown
- Dustin Morris, Ag/Business Banker, Fergus Falls
- Brian Olson, Ag/Business Banker, Moorhead
- Ryan Paulson, Ag/Business Banker, Fosston
- Alison Perez, Personal Banker, Grand Forks
- Kim Peters, Personal Banker/Office Manager, Ada
- Jon Swenson, Ag/Business Banker, Hallock
- Rod Votava, Ag/Business Banker, Fergus Falls
In recognition of their achievement, American Federal “Sales Star” employees and their families attended a weekend Sales Star Retreat, training seminar and awards banquet in their honor at the Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center in Alexandria, MN.